Featured Not resolved

I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and seen everything under it. Looks nice only on the picture on website. I can't even call this dress,this is just piece of cloth for strip club. I told them I wanna return it and send them pictures of this piece of cloth and they unswer "Hello

Thanks for your pictures.We have cheked the pictures that you sent,it will be a little different from the pictures,but it looks not very bad.In fact,it is not very expensive,right?we can give the partial compensation (30%)and you keep the item,ok? But f you want to return,you need to pay the shipping fee and 40%handling fee".

That's crazy

I left review for them but they reject it and nobody can see it

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosewe dress from Rosewe and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

What a piece of ***!! Looks like a POOR quality costume!!