Product: Rosewe Dress Clear all filters (262 of 262 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Rosewe - Dress Review from Laguna Beach, California

Their stuff is ***. I bought a dress that looks nothing like it did online and the coat I bought is so poorly made, I wouldn't give it to a homeless person.
Rosewe

Dear Customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com.

Firstly, thank you so much for your order on our site.

Secondly , sorry for the inconvenience caused.And we hope you can tell us your order number and send us the pictures of the items with quality problems so that we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

Nice day!

Rosewe

Dear customer,

I am Customer Service Representative of Rosewe.com and i really hope i can help solve your problem and offer some information.

We have a system of ticket where you can tell us the information of your order, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the item you can contact with us and we will help solve as soon as possible.

Contacting link is http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Rosewe Dress
Reason of review
Bad quality

Rosewe in Brooklyn, New York - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

I Ordered 2 items and requested 5 day shipping $4.99 to get in time for an event. I did not receive the clothing until 2 weeks later so not in time for event. Once I did get I found poorly made clothing that was not as pictured. The jacket had no buttons or way to close and the dress was about 3 sizes smaller than ordered. The cost to return would be 1/2 of what I paid as you need to ship to china. Waste of money and horrible service. I requested to return and their resigns was bizarre, that said I should wait and see if I liked it? I already know I don't like it. Do not waste your money on this site.
Review
Product
Rosewe Dress
Cons
  • Any part of it
Reason of review
poor service, delivery, received late, defective, not as described
Loss