Product: Rosewe Dress Clear all filters (253 of 253 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Rosewe - Dress Review from Harleysville, Pennsylvania

I am extremely angry. I ordered a "dress" from this website on the 28th of December hoping that it would arrive with my dailylook order just in time for new years! My dailylook order arrived on New Years Eve and here I am sitting here on January 5th, and still no sign of my "dress." Also I recieved an email from Rosewe.com that was happy holidays card and the card was a team of dental care workers and a list of their different oral surgeries. I am fuming and everytime I try to log in to my account, it says my account does not exist. I have tried the only email and 3 passwords that I use. None of which work... I tried making a new account and it says my email was already being used. I tried to email myself a forgot password and it says then that my email does not exist in their system? HOW does that make sense?! Sincerely, A VERY pissed consumer.

Dear customer,

i am customer service representative from Rosewe.com.

Can you please tell me your order number?

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time and before shipping we also need about 3-5 working days to process the order .

As for the website where you can't login, you can contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php .

Just describe us the problems you have and we will solve it for you in 1 working days . Have a nice day!

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with this matter.

Firstly, we have 3 shipping methods and the deliver time depends on that.Can you please tell me your order number so that i can check it for you??

Secondly,if you have any trouble with the website such as password lost, you can contact with us using this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php and one of our customer service representative will response in 1 working day.

Hope you can contact with us soon.

Have a nice day!

View more comments (1)
Problem with delivery

Rosewe - Dress Review from Laguna Beach, California

Their stuff is ***. I bought a dress that looks nothing like it did online and the coat I bought is so poorly made, I wouldn't give it to a homeless person.

Dear Customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com.

Firstly, thank you so much for your order on our site.

Secondly , sorry for the inconvenience caused.And we hope you can tell us your order number and send us the pictures of the items with quality problems so that we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

Nice day!

Dear customer,

I am Customer Service Representative of Rosewe.com and i really hope i can help solve your problem and offer some information.

We have a system of ticket where you can tell us the information of your order, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the item you can contact with us and we will help solve as soon as possible.

Contacting link is http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
I Ordered 2 items and requested 5 day shipping $4.99 to get in time for an event. I did not receive the clothing until 2 weeks later so not in time for event. Once I did get I found poorly made clothing that was not as pictured. The jacket had no buttons or way to...
Rosewe Dress
Cons
  • Any part of it
Reason of review
poor service, delivery, received late, defective, not as described
Loss