Resolved
2.1

Update by user Jun 13, 2017

Refund was given.

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2017

My wife ordered a dress from Rosewe on April 6, 2017. Rosewe states they will ship item within 4 - 10 days.

4 days went by. Nothing. Then 10 days went by. Nothing.

My wife had wanted to wear the dress for a wedding we were going to attend on April 29, 2017. Started to realize something was wrong when the first response to an email I sent to Rosewe came from China. They said to be patient. The dress would be coming.

They sent me a tracking number. The tracking number started in China. The first entry into the tracking number update was the order had been received by the China portion of Rosewe. Then the second update when I went back to follow the tracking number said the order was being processed.

That was on April 10, 2017. That was the last update made. After checking the Rosewe reviews and several emails to Rosewe, I figured we would never see the dress and we had lost the money we that was paid. After a few more days had gone by Rosewe would start to send me emails stating that they were giving us a coupon for $3.00, $10.00 off the next purchase.

The coupons never showed on their email or website. I sent an email asking where the coupons were? Nothing came back other than they were trying to sell more dresses. I finally decided to send Rosewe one more email and that email was pretty strong.

I asked for the money to be returned because Rosewe had not honored their promise of shipping in 4 to 10 days. That was on May 9, 2017. Rosewe responded with an email that stated they would give a full refund and to keep the dress when it arrived. There still was no dress and one new update on the tracking number that explained the dress was supposed to be in the US somewhere.

I was notified by PayPal the refund was in my account on May 10, 2017. I always use PayPal as much as possible whenever I have a financial transaction. I checked my account and yes the refund was there. About 3 days later the dress arrived.

The dress that was sent was similar to what was in the picture but not the same. The material was different, there was glitter sown into the hems of the different layers of the dress.

I consider the case is closed. I received my refund and they did not want the dress shipped back to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Very disatisfied.

Comments