2.4

Bathing suit was bought a size larger that I usually wear.A decision reached as that is what the reviewers suggested and yes I consulted the Rosewe size chart.

Upon receiving my suit I realize that in reality I should have gone up (I am guessing) 3 sizes. Rosewe chat said if they messed up they would refund the money. Apparently, in their eyes, they can do no wrong. No refund or exchange was authorized.

Well, it's not like the said "no" but they said nothing. They will not respond to my return/refund request.

I will have to go through my bank card for recourse.DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ROSEWE.COM.

Review about: Rosewe Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Swimsuit quality seemed good.

I didn't like: Return and exchange policy not honored as advertised, Size chart is inaccurate i confirmed this with a tape measure.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments