Auckland, Auckland
2K views

THIS COMPANY REFUSES TO GIVE RETURN ADDRESS AND REFUSES REFUNDS. THEY SELL FAKES BAD FABRIC BAD CUTS NOTHING LIKE IN PHOTOS.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY AND PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE. EVEN VIA PAYPAL I CAN'T GET REFUNDED. NONE OF THEIR REFUND LINKS WORK AND NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IN PHOTOS! PLEASE BOYCOT.

THEY REPORTED ME TO FACEBOOK FOR 'SPAMING' BECAUSE I WARNED EVERYONE I COULD ON THEIR FB PROFILE. THEY OFFER 20% REFUND OF WHAT I SPENT! NOTHING THEY SENT OUT OF 6 ITEMS IS WEARABLE.

ALL OF IT BADDLY MADE RUBBISH AND CAN'T RESELL OR GIFT AS IT IS HORRIBLE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Rosewe Cons: Cannot return or get refund.

• rosewe scam dontbuy

Comments

I totally agree with everything you said! I, too, am having difficulty getting a refund. Two of the three items don't fit and they are all of poor quality.

Just read your report on rosewe

..know exactly how you feel. My husband paid £76 for items for my birthday.

Sizes are a joke,material is terrible quality, I think the one dress is flammable material, the other doesn't even resemble what I ordered. They are also trading as roita and modlily, possibly as other names too.

I have slated them on fbk. I'm so upset I feel robbed

Having same issue, wish I had seen this before I ordered. They keep saying my order has shipped yet when I go into my order it says paid, unshipped. This has got to be a massive scam company.

I had the same problem with this company. Has anyone been able to get a refund.

I am concerned that this company might be getting credit card information and selling it. Has anyone had any problems with their identity being stolen after interaction with this company.

never receive the produce and I didn't receive an invoice , or when the item was coming ,please DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE SORRY.

I agree I have the same issue ordered two dresses for nieces and they are the worse made thing I have ever seen not to mention completely see through. The package just so happens to cut off the beginning of their address on the labels and I continue to email them with no response so I don't know how to return anything.

I have the same problem with them OMG nothing i got from them do not look like the picture I'm so mad right now all i want is my money back *** they sent me look bad n nothing like the picture

I'm having same issue with rose we. I like clothes but all I want is exchange and no one from there will contact me.

Im out $$$ and can't ware clothes. This is awful experience and can't believe they rose we is getting away with this....

Don't buy wrong size you won't get any response if there is issue. Don't buy rose we!!!!

Rosewe

Hello ,

i am the customer service of rosewe.com.

we are sorry that have not offered the returned address in time . please submit a ticket to us,we would

like to solove your issue as you have requested.

This link can tell you how to submit a ticket.

@Rosewe

I haven't heard from you I don't recommend you to anyone

@Rosewe

Yes... I submitted a ticket and still got the run around.

If you were a legitimate company, you would back your product and happily refund a customer's money without questions. From the comments I have read, there are very few people happy with your clothing or your service... and I use that term loosely. One comment even suggested that when a order is placed, someone is a sweat shop is there to make a item that resembles the product that was ordered.

I believe this is what is actually going on there. The shirt I ordered looked nothing like the product I ordered except they both had flowers and a white background. This looks like something I would use to wipe up spills on the floor.

I have reported your " business" to the Federal Trade Commission and also have complained to Facebook and have asked them to discontinue advertising for your company. I hope others do the same.

These *** should burn in ***!