1.2

I purchased a coat that was marked down from $300 to $50 and an $11 dollar sweater. It took 2 weeks to ship and I was disappointed. The items were much smaller than the tag said and cheaply made.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coat from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Dear customer,

we are terribly sorry for what happened,but our size based on Asian size which is smaller than that of western country so we generally suggest customers buy a larger size.

just hope you can understand that and we will offer some discounts for future orders

you can contact with us here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Rosewe - I got a refund!!!!! Rosewe "Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with a hole in the..." Read more Rosewe - Jumpsuit Review from San Diego, California Rosewe "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..." Read more Rosewe - Horrific advertising choices Rosewe "I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news. Attached is a screen shot showing this. I cannot in..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Merrimac, Wisconsin Rosewe "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more