I ordered a red trench coat in XXL just to be careful seeing that it is coming from overseas. I got the coat and it looked like an oversized lab coat. The material was like polyester, but the pictured portrayed it to be wool and the decription states cotton blend. It looked nothing like the photo. I contacted the Roswe and requested a refund. They agreed to give a certain percentage of my money back. I agreed and mailed the item back on 3 Feb. Its now 29Mar and i still havent heard anything in regards to the jacket being received by Roswe or anything about a refund.

This company is a total RIP OFF and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN OR ALLOW ANYONE I KNOW EITHER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rosewe coat. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments