I purchased $75.87 worth of merchandise from Rosewe.com on 2/29/16 and after submitting several tickets, and initially receiving several 'canned' responses, I received a response asking me to 'wait in patience.' I submitted several other tickets after waiting 7 working days asking to cancel my order because the status was still listed as 'not shipped'.On 3/10 I received a response from the 'Administrator' apologizing for the delay but stating that the items were 'out of stock' and to please be patient.

I submitted another ticket THAT DAY asking to cancel the order again and received a response saying that I will be charged $3 per item to cancel for 'handling'. Excuse me?? The items are out of stock...what the *** are they handling? I think it's deceiving & criminal to advertise that an item will ship in 24hrs when in fact the item is actually out of stock.

I also think it's fraudulent to charge a fee for handling merchandise that again is out of stock. I made a mistake in ordering from a company that I didn't research first but I am thankful that I used my PayPal account. After learning that the items were out of stock I immediately submitted & escalated a claim & dispute with PayPal. 2 days after PayPal contacted them inquiring of the status, they sent me tracking info (3/14).

Wait! What? I submitted 4 different tickets (2 on 3/10, 3/11 & on 3/12) requesting to CANCEL yet on 3/16 they respond saying "it's too late to cancel the order because it's been shipped." You dirty bastards! I no longer want the merchandise.

& no telling what they've shipped! I immediate placed a call to PayPal. They instructed me to refuse the package once it arrived & once I refuse the package to call them & they will refund my money.

So thankful!!!

Take my advice and DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY!

This reviewer shared experience about "listed items for sale that was actually out of stock" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

omg, all the conversation they had with you about item being out is stock, they said the same thing to me and now I got an email that It has been shipped but am no longer interested.I contacted PayPal that I want a refund.

I will do exactly what u did by refusing the order so PayPal can refund me.Thanks for the heads up.

I paid for express shipping and still havent got my 1 item i wish i would have checked them out better!