THE CLOTHS I ORDERS WAS WAY TO SMALL..MY BIRTHDAY IS HERE SOON AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WARE BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE..I'M AM SO UPSET I WANT MY MONEY BACK...Everything to all bad

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewe clothing from Rosewe and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,