1.1

I am so ANGRY. I've been getting nothing but the runaround from them.

Their site states "Easy Returns". I bought 10 items for about $140. I could only feasibly wear 2. I wanted to return the other 8 and have gotten nowhere.

I told them I would pay for return shipping and expect 100% refund. They tried everything: keep it and we'll give you 20% store credit. You can give them as gifts or sell them online for more than what you bought them for. WHAT!?

No way, my friends would be insulted if I gave them these sacks that they call "clothing" and I would feel like an ahole reselling GARBAGE! I keep getting every excuse under the sun. I'm still trying to resolve this through the company. If they do not comply with what I ask and what their websites states.

I will dispute the charges. I am seriously considering asking all of you out there who have been screwed too, to join a class action lawsuit.

I don't care if they owe you a dollar or a thousand dollars. They are shady and deserve a wake-up call!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1209946

I will join you in the lawsuit!