Wow!I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!!

I just made a 213.00 purchse. I was really excited untill i stumbled upon all the reviews!!! I am truly sadden by this, wastes soo much hard erned money....

I cant look foward or have any expectations.....

It may not even come.And i truly believe it will be disappointing to see

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss rosewe clothing. Rosewe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States #1179196

Did you really not think to look at reviews before sending off your personal info and card number? You are a special kind of person.

to Anonymous #1249193

You're a special kind of a person!!You're incredibly rude, appalling and unkind.

It's people like you that make life unpleasant for decent good people.

I'm certain you repel and disgust most people you encounter.