I order from Rosewe.com thats advertise their catalog of clothing on facebook on March 1, 2016 and they took the money out of my account March 2, 2016.They claim once they receive your payment they will send out your order with a tracking number and I have yet to receive anything.

But a thank you for your payment. If I had only checked the reviews before I placed that order.

Lesson learned.What a FRAUD.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

bawynner

Looks like you ran across the same company that is scamming a LOT of people.They own many different ones....RoseWholesale, Nastydress, DressLily and a few others as well.

If you look up complaints on these you will see they own many and are terrible with customer service, delivery and quality of goods...Returning items is just as bad in the reviews.They are out of China.