Brisbane, Queensland

In May I purchased 2 items, $72.22 aud. Arrived a month later and both items looked nothing like the photos and totally different sizes. After weeks of emailing this company asking for a postage address to treturn they finally gave me one. They were trying to persuade me to not send them back by telling me I could make money to sell them myself, and that they were cheap and not poor quality. A week after they received them back (i paid for tracking) they are still giving me excuses. Have lodged a dispute with paypal, and now they are offering me a refund of $15!!!! Fingers crossed paypal will refund all of my money. WASTE OF MONEY, DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE QUALITY AND VERY DODGY!!

(Edit) - within the hour of writing this review I've had someone msg me with a postal address and to send them the tracking number and they would refind 100% of the funds. Explained again that the item was sent back, received by them 12th June and once again, sent the tracking number. Now I have just received an email from someone saying "We didn't refund you. since you opened the paypal dispute, we will solve your problem through it."

So there is obviously no communication between these people..

If paypal do not refund me I will contact my bank to charge back if they can, and they can recover the funds from these dodgy people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Rosewe Cons: Feeling like i got ripped off.

Comments

I'm having similar issues. i'm from melbourne and sent it to them in Mid May and still havent heard anything back. they make it so difficult!!