RoseWe is a scam company.The close are made very poor and returning for a refund has been impossible.

They don't have shipping slips in package when you get it. Had to return $30 bathing suit the address in package didn't evan have the RoseWe name on it. I asked customer service which is done through a email service that's not very efficient. Never got a answer so I returned to the address on package.

It cost me $30 to return it over seas. They say they will reimburse you on there site. Well know they're acting like they never received it and that the address was wrong.

So basically I paid $60 for something that I don't have.I can get a answer from this company.

Review about: Bathing Suit.

I didn't like: Bad quality, Return policy is bad, Quality of items.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

I ordered bathing suits from rosewe in march and paid for expidited shipping and still have not received them yet I put in a ticket on the website that states they will respond in 1 business day and there response was waiting for you to respond Etsy dies that even mean I did respond I want my money back or I want my bathing suits before the end of summer preferably and I want a refund fur the expidited shipping I paid for my package hasn't even left China yet