Romford,England
Featured Not resolved

I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid $220 they offered me $60 to keep the dresses - seriously they will have to be thrown away they are in such bad condition. I have entered into a dispute with them through PayPal and that's where they made the offer.

I just want people to know that this company are scammers. I believe they know the products are not as advertised but offer you a discount in the hope the you will accept it and they still make money. Do not buy from these people!

There is loads on the internet about them. I wished I had researched the company before buying from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

Comments

The internet is being flooded by Chinese Clothes sites. Hence, why the long wait time, bad condition of a garment (Mass Production they do not have item checkers like the USA) The sizes are for the average Chinese woman sorry but American women are either fuller or taller.T he Average size in China is size 0 or 1 which they say is size medium on most websites. just be careful on your purchases.W atch out AMAZON sells 80% of clothing from these sites.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1263277

Of course they know! It's a Chinese company.

They are expecting it to cost too much to return. Crazy part is the Chinese govt subsidizes packages mailed to US.

They are NOT paying to ship this to you.