Romford, England
Featured Not resolved

I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid $220 they offered me $60 to keep the dresses - seriously they will have to be thrown away they are in such bad condition.I have entered into a dispute with them through PayPal and that's where they made the offer.

I just want people to know that this company are scammers. I believe they know the products are not as advertised but offer you a discount in the hope the you will accept it and they still make money. Do not buy from these people!

There is loads on the internet about them.I wished I had researched the company before buying from them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $229. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rosewe dress from Rosewe was bad quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1263277

Of course they know!It's a Chinese company.

They are expecting it to cost too much to return. Crazy part is the Chinese govt subsidizes packages mailed to US.

They are NOT paying to ship this to you.