Romford, England
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid $220 they offered me $60 to keep the dresses - seriously they will have to be thrown away they are in such bad condition.I have entered into a dispute with them through PayPal and that's where they made the offer.

I just want people to know that this company are scammers. I believe they know the products are not as advertised but offer you a discount in the hope the you will accept it and they still make money. Do not buy from these people!

There is loads on the internet about them.I wished I had researched the company before buying from them.

Review about: Maxi Dress.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $229
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1263277

Of course they know!It's a Chinese company.

They are expecting it to cost too much to return. Crazy part is the Chinese govt subsidizes packages mailed to US.

They are NOT paying to ship this to you.