PAID $29 FOR A DRESS IT WAS VERY NICE IN THE PICTURES WHEN IT ARRIVED I OPEN THE PACKAGE TO FIND A DRESS THAT LOOKS LIKE A 5TH GRADE ECONOMICS PROJECT VERY POOR QUALITY VERY UGLY ITEM NOTHING AT ALL LIKE I SAW ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!VERY PISSED OFF MOM MY DAUGHTERS HOMECOMING IS RUINED!!!

WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROWSEWE.COM AGAIN!!! RIP OFF!!! BAD BUSINESS!!! RETURNING WILL COST ME MORE THAN I PAID FOR THE DRESS!!!!

THE COMPANY IS IN CHINA SO I CANNOT EVEN CALL THEM AS I DO NOT HAVE INTERNATIONA CALLING!! I WILL SAY LESSON LEARNED AND BUYER BEWARE!!!

IF YOU LOOK EVERYTHING THEY HAVE HAS GOOD 5 STAR REVIEWS NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS AT ALL BECAUSE THEY POSTED THEIR OWN REVIEWS!!!HOPING I CAN GET JUSTICE SOMEHOW!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rosewe dress from Rosewe was poor quality, cannot get refund and sizing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #1035401

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.