PAID $29 FOR A DRESS IT WAS VERY NICE IN THE PICTURES WHEN IT ARRIVED I OPEN THE PACKAGE TO FIND A DRESS THAT LOOKS LIKE A 5TH GRADE ECONOMICS PROJECT VERY POOR QUALITY VERY UGLY ITEM NOTHING AT ALL LIKE I SAW ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! VERY PISSED OFF MOM MY DAUGHTERS HOMECOMING IS RUINED!!!

WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROWSEWE.COM AGAIN!!! RIP OFF!!! BAD BUSINESS!!! RETURNING WILL COST ME MORE THAN I PAID FOR THE DRESS!!!!

THE COMPANY IS IN CHINA SO I CANNOT EVEN CALL THEM AS I DO NOT HAVE INTERNATIONA CALLING!! I WILL SAY LESSON LEARNED AND BUYER BEWARE!!!

IF YOU LOOK EVERYTHING THEY HAVE HAS GOOD 5 STAR REVIEWS NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS AT ALL BECAUSE THEY POSTED THEIR OWN REVIEWS!!! HOPING I CAN GET JUSTICE SOMEHOW!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Cannot get refund, Sizing, Item not as shown online.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2015.

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #1035401

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call. but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.