Rosewe - RIP OFF!!! ITEM RECEIVED WAS NOTHNG LIKE ITEM PICTURED THAT I ORDERED

352 of 556 Rosewe reviews

PAID $29 FOR A DRESS IT WAS VERY NICE IN THE PICTURES WHEN IT ARRIVED I OPEN THE PACKAGE TO FIND A DRESS THAT LOOKS LIKE A 5TH GRADE ECONOMICS PROJECT VERY POOR QUALITY VERY UGLY ITEM NOTHING AT ALL LIKE I SAW ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!VERY PISSED OFF MOM MY DAUGHTERS HOMECOMING IS RUINED!!!

WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROWSEWE.COM AGAIN!!! RIP OFF!!! BAD BUSINESS!!! RETURNING WILL COST ME MORE THAN I PAID FOR THE DRESS!!!!

THE COMPANY IS IN CHINA SO I CANNOT EVEN CALL THEM AS I DO NOT HAVE INTERNATIONA CALLING!! I WILL SAY LESSON LEARNED AND BUYER BEWARE!!!

IF YOU LOOK EVERYTHING THEY HAVE HAS GOOD 5 STAR REVIEWS NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS AT ALL BECAUSE THEY POSTED THEIR OWN REVIEWS!!!HOPING I CAN GET JUSTICE SOMEHOW!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality
    • Cannot get refund
    • Sizing
    • Item not as shown online

Reason of review:
Maxi Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #701248

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
352 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rosewe

Sep 18, 2015 #1035401 Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call. but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site. and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.

0 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.