Ruby P Kjm

Need a return label

Tried to log in to the Rosewe website, no luck. I am trying to return two dresses. Just need a return label.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this company

map-marker Antioch, California

Roswe is a SCAM

I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be made from a medium-weight, bright, mustard yellow fabric. It also had pockets and brass accents on the waist ties.

The dress I received looks nothing like the one I ordered and is merely a VERY poorly made knock off. It is SEE THROUGH and made from an entirely different fabric from what was shown, the seams are torn and falling apart, one of the pockets is sewn so small that I can't fit my hand in it, and it is sized as though it was made for a child.

I have tried to contact the website to get a refund for the dress with no response. Their customer service interface is roundabout and never really lets you contact anyone. After looking into it further, I realize this website is something I should never have ordered from to begin with.

They advertise "Free Shipping Worldwide No Minimum Purchase Required" in red in the banner at the top of their site, but I was charged $1.99 for shipping. I didn't mind it at the time, because it wasn't that much money, however part of their poorly-written return policy states "The refund is about 60% of all items price customers return. The rest money is for shipping fee when we sent items." Their entire return policy is written in broken english, but I'm assuming what this means is that IF you were able to return an item, you would only get a partial refund.

This website is lying to customers and stealing from whomever the images of their products actually belong to. They are frauds and their whole scheme is a complete rip off.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Not as advertised
  • Cannot get refund
  • Product is garbage
Reason of review:
Poor customer service, Bad quality, Damaged and Defective, Not as Described

Guest

I was going to order something, thanks for the info . I will not be ordering

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2007171

Thank you for the information. I was about place an order for over $1000 US dollars. Sure, I won't now.

Pacey Cik

Reminds me of Wish!! I ordered 2dressed in 3x,they were small.

I'm like .I wear 3x! The only good thing was the free shirt.!

Guest

Thank you!!! You saved me from embarrassed . I was about to purchase 2 dresses.

Guest

I ordered from this company as in August still have not recurred anything for the amount of 135.11

Stephenia Lwp

I have ordered many items. The most problem is it may be too long. I'm 5'1 so I take it to the taylor.

Rekha Udz

Just because you have a small, torn edge or a faded fabric on your sports shoes, doesn’t mean you should discard it right away. Awaken your artistic side and get creative with your old shoes.

Repair and refurbish them using waterproof paints, appliques, etc. to create a refreshingly new pair of shoes. If shoes are too worn out, you can turn them into planters.

Click this link.... https://rosewe.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

reply icon Replying to comment of Rekha Udz

When you purchase something new, you shouldn't have to refurbish it

Torsten Ifr

I would like to cancel all of my information on your website. I cannot contact anyone.

Rekha Udz
reply icon Replying to comment of Torsten Ifr

Click here.... https://rosewe.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

View more comments (63)

Roswe.com

This company claims to sell clothing and is advertised on Facebook. However, after submission of order--one item which made up the bulk of the order was not part of the package to be shipped out.

It doesn't make any sense if you look at how they have a count down for how long the item is available for and the item was available when I clicked on it but suddenly not available after purchasing it. It's just so weird. Additionally, they never bothered to tell me about it, or bothered to refund my money for it. They were just going to keep it.

Furthermore, after disputing with them via internet--they finally decided to refund me the money but it was the INCORRECT amount. This is a very strange mistake for a retail company to make, especially one that uses computers. Something's not right. Additionally, the "tracking" that they provided me for the shipment is not tracking.

It just links to this sketchy website 17track.com. A close friend has also ordered from this site and they sent her a shirt that had holes cut into it. It was definitely not what the site advertised at all. I don't know if their country (pretty sure they are based out of China) has different standards for internet shopping but if they are allowed to operate in the USA, they should conform to US standards.

Lastly, they have no physical address or "headquarters" and their phone number has a NYC area code.

Please help prevent other people from being scammed by this company. Thank you so much for your time and attention to the matter.

Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Guest

poor quality. they ship what they want not what you order.

they make it impossible to return items. they charge for items you ordered but did not received.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! stay away!

Guest

I don't know why anyone would buy anything directly from China. they're all scamming bastards.

Guest

I placed an order, saw two items at good price confirmation # RR161026****512550

never received items, was this add a Hoax. want my money hagenpauline@***.com. hagen

Guest

sounds like it could be another WISH

Guest

I made an order olmost a mounht ago and I have not recivad my order yet.my name Teofilo Caro my email is Teofilo.caro@***.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1141294

apparently some people wait 6 months or more for their orders. others never receive their orders at all. you probably should just expect to never receive it and never order from China again.

Guest

I ordered 80.00 worth of clothing and paid for fast shipping but the phone number they have is a answering machine that provide no name of the company can you please tell me how I can get my money back. No more orderings off line.

Guest

It is so ridiculous, because I ordered some clothes about 3 weeks ago. I tried tracking it and it is saying error.

You can't contact them or anything. Its a shame.

I will never order from them again.

Guest

I ordered 2 items from them and still have not received either one im bery pissed off right now tjey took the money from my acvount they keep sending me to different websites and still nothing im ectremely pissed off

Mandell Iyc

As for them not being able to scam other customers...too late. They have many more companies just like this one...RoseWholesale, Nastydress, DressLilly and a few others doing the same exact thing!

View more comments (87)
Albert C Dbu

Verified Buyer

Exchange my dressesi for another dress

Rosewe - Exchange my dressesi for another dress
Rosewe - Exchange my dressesi for another dress - Image 2

It Will not let me exchange 7 dresses fiorequal or lower price.I hit submit. Phone did not ring I need Credit For dresses to be returned so icanbuy some more dresses.I need yourHelp!!Ibeen working on exchange return for 3weeks.ineed7 dresses forthrexchangeorcreditsoicanbuysomemoredressesorequalcosts.

Acreditfortheclotheswould be great so lcanshopagainthankyou. Albert Cathey.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Elegant clothes
Cons:
  • No one to help you

Preferred solution: Even credit so I can shop again

User's recommendation: Good

Sabrin diab A

Verified Buyer

I didn’t receive my order

Rosewe - I didn’t receive my order
Rosewe - I didn’t receive my order - Image 2

So, basically, I didn't receive my order and the date has passed. I want it, if not, I want my money back.

$202404

Ibironke A

I made a purchase of 4 items and only 1 was delivered and no one is telling me anything

Rosewe - I made a purchase of 4 items and only 1 was delivered and no one is telling me...

Order Number: RR240616****354208

I made a purchase of 4 items with the above order number. Days later, only one of my products arrived.

I have not received any information with regards to the remaining 3 items. Absolutely nothing.

Loss:
Pros:
  • I loved the adverts
Cons:
  • Terrible delivery process

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: I can't recommend anything yet until I know what happened to my order

map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

For my refund on returned merchandise

Rosewe - For my refund on returned merchandise

The dress that I order was too huge for my body and the dress us too long. I tried calling them the number does not work.

The phone does not exist. I want my refund back they told me in an email that I can keep the dress.

The only way you can reach them is by email no by phone call. I put in a dispute claim to my bank.

Deja B Vsp

Heartless Thieves

Rosewe - Heartless Thieves
Rosewe - Heartless Thieves - Image 2

Since Feb 6 I have reached out to live chat and email multiple times to let them know usps has lost my order.

Feb 8-14 was expected delivery date and it is the 16th.

I stated I leave out of the country for a wedding multiple times. So now I will not have my dress before I leave on Tuesday the 20th.

They use customer service reps from abroad and there is no phone number to speak to an American.

If you will use people from abroad please provide them with training for customer service skill.

I have never been so disappointed as this and hurt that no one cares and I'm being a broken record.

All you care about is that on your end it shows as being shipped but good customer service is understanding your customers needs and taking their stuff seriously. You failed to do that.

I demand my money back and reshipment of my order!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Dont receive what you paid for

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: You need 2 weeks for delivery even if it's expired and be prepared to not get your item

Shameria Hwn

| map-marker Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Discount code doesn’t work

It place 4 items in my cart. The discount was buy 2 get 3rd 50% off. It denied the discount and said I had to add 2 more items.

Resolved
Julie G Oqu

Resolved: Return and refund

Updated by user May 22, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I contacted PayPal and they sent a link to reach Rosewe

Original review May 15, 2024

I returned 4 items a week ago. I have not received a response or refund.

Please advise as I need my refund because none of the items fit. Not being able to contact a representative is not good for any business. I am sitting in wait, hoping to hear from someone.

I spent $161 and that's a lot of money to not get a response. I am disappointed and nervous about my money being refunded.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Uncertainty
Cons:
  • Risky
  • Non existent customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Someone needs to be reachable

Carolyn S Xco

Don’t commutation with customers

Don't answer my phone call. Also, don't respond to anything.

Just poor communication, poor customer service, and bad attitude. They need to practice their customer service because it is important.

Preferred solution: Apology

Angela B Iyf

Still waiting

Rosewe - Still waiting

I placed an order on June 13, and I don't know if I will be receiving it at all. I want the outfits for July 6. I will be in trouble if they don't fit properly.

Preferred solution: An answer about shipment real status

User's recommendation: Make sure you don’t need your items for 2 months

Elizabeth H Qzu

Verified Reviewer

I have not received a refund for items I returned

I returned some items a while back and have not received any type of refund. I have not been able to get a hold of anyone and haven't heard from this company, so I was robbed!

Loss:
Cons:
  • I have not received my refund

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM COMPANY!!!

Angela B Kfv

Verified Reviewer

Number does not exist, I need to speak to someone please

Rosewe - Number does not exist, I need to speak to someone please

Your phone does not exist. I need to speak to someone regarding my order please.

Is this a joke !!! I wanted to be a value customer. Are you a fraud. This doesn't make since of what you're doing.

Please talk to me in person. I have an issue with these clothes. I thought you were good but this here is ridiculous.

I need you all to resolve this issue please. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Phone does not exist

Dao Asl
map-marker Greensboro, North Carolina

Inability to exchange pants for a different size

I have tried to reach customer service for over an hour, to no avail. Will never order from this company again.working customer service phone number, directly to the company would be helpful.

RONALD G Etl

| map-marker West Leisenring, Pennsylvania

Return You can't talk to anyone. Call me 229425****

I have tried multiple times to reach someone about a return and use. It seems like you are careless about your customers.

User's recommendation: Don't buy from this company

About

Summary

Rosewe is an online shop for women. The shop offers dresses, outerwear, tops, bottoms and jewelry. Rosewe provides search by trends which includes swimwear, sexy lingerie, cosplay costumes, and many more. There is a separate section for sales on the site. Rosewe offers free shipping all over the world without minimum purchase. The store offers order tracking service. There are discounts available for customers who sign in with Facebook. Rosewe uses such payment methods as PayPal, Western Union and wire transfer.

Rosewe reviews and complaints

Rosewe is ranked 1429 out of 5154 in Footwear and Clothing category

Area Served

USA, Europe

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISAPayPal

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article