Saint Louis, Missouri

Buyer beware!!Do NOT do business with Rosewe!!

While they advertise cute, reasonably priced clothes, what you will revceive is quite the opposite. The items are cheaply made and the construction is terrible. I ordered a dress that's the equivalent of the material of a handkerchief. They didn't even bother to straight out the straps before they sewed them together, so now the straps are forever twisted.

They dragging their feet when it comes to refunding my money. Instead they want to give me a 20% off for my next order!? As if I'd order from them again!!

And to top it all of they are in China!By writing this review, I hope to save at least 1 person the aggravation that I've been dealing with!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion