Rosewe - Review about Wedding Dress from San Leandro, California

469 of 587 Rosewe reviews

I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i paid for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wedding Dress
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #639134

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 16 Yes 16 6 No 6
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
469 of 587 Rosewe reviews

May 27, 2016 #1165417

looks like a costume from the drug store

3 0 Reply
Ms.My

Jun 21, 2016 #1176160 Sacramento, California, United States

You said it now im thinking it..... It does look like a drug store costume priced at 9.99.... Smh

0 0 Reply

May 25, 2016 #1164622

Looks nothing like the pic, not just the color but the material looks like it's a slip, not an outer garment. Do a credit card dispute, get your money back. Disgusting fraudsters!!!

4 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002408

Besides the other comments posted that I agree with, you have to also remember that most of the items in a picture are tailored for the model wearing it. I'd say you aren't the same size as the model and the dress looks pretty darn close to me. Maybe post a picture next time if you wearing it. I really don't see a difference besides size.

3 4 Reply

May 23, 2015 #987815

If it's too good to be true & is very cheap then be very very suspicious. A lot of these online sites just use stock photos from actual designers, then get a factory in china to make a poorly made, nasty knock-off version. If your not sure call & ask to speak to them - can the speak decent English, can the provide you with other photos of the item you want other than the 1-2 professional ones on their site (which are likely stolen). Buyer beware on all these sites.....don't spend anything you aren't prepared to loose.

4 1 Reply

May 22, 2015 #987520

This company and other companies are basically all the same company. The steal the pictures from real designer's websites then make cheap knockoffs of them. If it is too good to be true, it is. Stop being fools and go to a local wedding shop. You will save much more money in the end.

4 0 Reply
r.myeka

May 21, 2015 #986995 Stockton, California, United States

I have put in 4-5 tickets to Rosewe already starting April 14. I asked to return the dress and get a refund Rosewe says I can only get 25% of my money back. You can clearly see that the dress that's advertised is not the dress that was mailed to me. The dress that's advertised looks expensive and it is dragging the floor. The dress that Rosewe sent me the entire dress is see through cheap nylon material that comes above my ankles......

1 0 Reply
Rosewe

May 21, 2015 #986905

Dear customer
Terribly sorry for any trouble, and we totally understand your feeling, please no worry, I will apply the best help for you. You know, the price of our products is quite cheap, so it's maybe not perfect, and I hope you could understand this.
And for this item ,we will consider to change supplier to find the better one.
Please feel free to contact us http://www.rosewe.com/support.php
Looking forward to hear from you
Have a nice day:)

1 15 Reply

Jun 20, 2016 #1175550

Maybe rosewe sell trash!!! Even free trash is still TRASH!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.