Orlando, Florida
1.5K views 1 comment

I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart.The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT.

4 days later I ordered a TRIBAL PRINT DRESS, cotton made, beautiful vibrant colors, elegant dress but what I received was a CHEAP, polyester, washed out color, trashy looking dress. The advertised quality is NOT what you will receive from this site. I paid a total of $50 on dresses that aren't worth $20... Not to mention it took them a week to process the orders before they even shipped them out despite the fact that they advertise 24 hour turn around...

It took anywhere from 2-3 weeks before I received the product in the mail...The things that I received in the mail I wouldn't dare buy out a store.I would advise that you don't waste your time.

Review about: Tribal Print Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

cs
Valencia, California, United States #1081046

Thank you for taking a picture with your pants off