Rosewe - Review about Top from Surrey, British Columbia
I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor.I also ordered a cute lacey white what I got was a cheap dirty stinky top that was all ripped and looked as if it had been worn.
Return policy sucks!
This is the cheap *** I received.Buyer beware!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at..."
- "I ordered a dress 4 weeks ago I have sent so many emails can't phone anymore it hasn't been sent what is going on I just want my dress or..."
- "I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the..."
- "My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that..."
- "Yes indeed paid for a box of oatmeal crisp triple berry and in the whole box I found 6 raspberry and 2 blueberry sand no strawberrys this is not..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."