Rosewe - Review about Swimwear from Richmond, Virginia

418 of 556 Rosewe reviews

So this is the worst company ever!I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived.

The suit looked nothing like the picture.

It was a different color, texture, and I had to assemble the strings.I just threw it in the garbage but here is a picture

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
418 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14 #1111738

I had the same experience you just shared. I ordered a blouse that I had to assemble the string and it took 3 week to get to me. After reading all o these bad reviews I will NEVER order from this company again.

0 0 Reply

Jun 24, 2015 #999127

Bought a bundle of 2 pair Wrangler stretch jeans, black, over web. They got one size right and the other size wrong. Poor customer service! then it took me 30 minutes to find an e-mail address to contact them about the problem. They can't fix it, just return both items. Last Dec. i ordered snow boots for grandkids. They were promised to be delivered by Dec 23. They arrived Dec. 27. I will not be using Walmart over internet again. Done.

0 1 Reply
Rosewe

Jun 24, 2015 #998889 Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

Dear customer,
We are sorry for the inconvenience.due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.How about we credit 20% compensation on your store account to make up?

0 5 Reply
Beyonce

Mar 28 #1135537

YOU ARE A SCAM SCAM SCAM.....YOU GONNA GET WHATS COMING TO YOU TRUST ME ....FALSE ADVERTISEMENT....YOUR ITEM DONT HAVE TAGS ON THEM NO SIZE LABEL....YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS........20% OF WHAT ....100%...translate that.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×