Richmond, Virginia
1.3K views 4 comments

So this is the worst company ever!I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived.

The suit looked nothing like the picture.

It was a different color, texture, and I had to assemble the strings.I just threw it in the garbage but here is a picture

Review about: Swimwear.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

I had the same experience you just shared.I ordered a blouse that I had to assemble the string and it took 3 week to get to me.

After reading all o these bad reviews I will NEVER order from this company again.

Bought a bundle of 2 pair Wrangler stretch jeans, black, over web.They got one size right and the other size wrong.

Poor customer service! then it took me 30 minutes to find an e-mail address to contact them about the problem. They can't fix it, just return both items. Last Dec.

i ordered snow boots for grandkids. They were promised to be delivered by Dec 23. They arrived Dec. 27.

I will not be using Walmart over internet again.Done.

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #998889

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.How about we credit 20% compensation on your store account to make up?

Beyonce
to Rosewe #1135537

YOU ARE A SCAM SCAM SCAM.....YOU GONNA GET WHATS COMING TO YOU TRUST ME ....FALSE ADVERTISEMENT....YOUR ITEM DONT HAVE TAGS ON THEM NO SIZE LABEL....YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS........20% OF WHAT ....100%...translate that.