Rosewe - Review about Sweatshirt from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock.The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock.
I was not given a refund rather the money remains as a credit. I had to purchase something else. I ordered a sweatshirt. This time the item arrived but it is to small.
The plastic bag in which the item was inside had a sticker on it if the size ordered; the actually item size was different. I was amazed at how small a medium was!
I don't believe A 7 year old could fit the item.I have tried contact customer service and no response.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit. I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "...Oncethe arrangement arrived, my daughter and I both realized the quality was atrocious. The flowers were not fresh..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."