I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock.The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock.
I was not given a refund rather the money remains as a credit. I had to purchase something else. I ordered a sweatshirt. This time the item arrived but it is to small.
The plastic bag in which the item was inside had a sticker on it if the size ordered; the actually item size was different. I was amazed at how small a medium was!
I don't believe A 7 year old could fit the item.I have tried contact customer service and no response.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "In February I ordered a dark denim dress. In March I received a light denim looking oversized shirt. I was extremely upset. I emailed Roswe to inquiry about a refund..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "I made a purchase in July 4th and never got my purchase . comoany will not resend or even give a refund and making a ticket on yhis dosent..."
- "I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."