Minneapolis, Minnesota

I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock.The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock.

I was not given a refund rather the money remains as a credit. I had to purchase something else. I ordered a sweatshirt. This time the item arrived but it is to small.

The plastic bag in which the item was inside had a sticker on it if the size ordered; the actually item size was different. I was amazed at how small a medium was!

I don't believe A 7 year old could fit the item.I have tried contact customer service and no response.

Review about: Sweatshirt.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I feel your pain. Rose We is scamming.

Kay

Did you just order this or did the shipping take forever? I ordered a dress before Christmas and am still waiting for it to be delivered.