Rosewe - Review about Sweater from Carteret, New Jersey
I am very diappointed by the quality of the products from this company.I ordered 2 sweaters and both had very poor quality and a very bad odor.
The sweater are nothing like what is posted on the website- a very poor representation. I wish I had done my research because it appears I am not the only dissatisfied customer.
I will never order again from this site and I will alert others of the bad Quality of the products from Rosewe.See attached photos of the website sweater and the sweater I received.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a dress from Rosewe, awful, nothing like the picture, itchy,cheap and see through, they refused to refund me! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!! Pic on the left was the..."
- "Complaints very similar to my experience with Rosewe.com I had seen images surfacing through my feed on Facebook. I saw a couple of items that I could use to..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."