Review about Rosewe Return Policy from Antioch, California

410 of 556 Rosewe reviews

Do not order from this site, they're crooks!I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress.

I emailed them right away asking for the return address and they gave me the run around. They first stated that returns can be made in the first three days after delivery (this was an hour after delivery), then I had to read their return policy (same day) and still recieved no return address. On the second day they ignored me completely. On the third day they inform me that they would only refund 60% of my money, not including the expedited shipping fees.

They finally gave me the address on the fourth day and refused my refund. These people are completely unprofessional, and total crooks.

They need to be shut down.The dress on the left is what I ordered, the right is what i recieved.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rosewe Return Policy
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #664525

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
410 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21, 2015 #1010403

Can you tell me what website looking into wedding - dresses for myself that dress was beautiful sorry for what happened and hope you finally eloped and got even

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×