Review about Rosewe Return Policy from Antioch, California
Do not order from this site, they're crooks!I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress.
I emailed them right away asking for the return address and they gave me the run around. They first stated that returns can be made in the first three days after delivery (this was an hour after delivery), then I had to read their return policy (same day) and still recieved no return address. On the second day they ignored me completely. On the third day they inform me that they would only refund 60% of my money, not including the expedited shipping fees.
They finally gave me the address on the fourth day and refused my refund. These people are completely unprofessional, and total crooks.
They need to be shut down.The dress on the left is what I ordered, the right is what i recieved.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rosewe Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress 4 weeks ago I have sent so many emails can't phone anymore it hasn't been sent what is going on I just want my dress or..."
- "I am not happy with your customer!! The number provided on this page does not work. I received a dress that came damaged. The lining was torn and i have..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "Ordered a maxi dress. The picture looks fantastic. I'll let you decide !! ..."
- "I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."