Review about Rosewe Online Order from Detroit, Michigan
Wow!I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!!
I just made a 213.00 purchse. I was really excited untill i stumbled upon all the reviews!!! I am truly sadden by this, wastes soo much hard erned money....
I cant look foward or have any expectations.....
It may not even come.And i truly believe it will be disappointing to see
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Rosewe Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock. The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock. I was not..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."
- "I ordered a dress I was horrified when it arrived absolutely nothing like the advertised photo..."
- "I just spent my ENTIRE evening attempting to return my daughters bike. I sat there for 2 hours and was told I could not get the Walmart gift card for..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."