Sydney, New South Wales

Do not order from them.I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package.

Both without tags and really bad quality. Now I'm having a lot of trouble to get my money back. They have got terrible costumer service.

I opened a ticket on their website complaining and with pictures of the receipt from the transporter stating that there were only 2 pieces in the package and it was deleted, they never answered me back.Luckily, I bought through Paypal so I've opened a dispute there and I hope I can get a refund.

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Dear customer

Terribly sorry for any trouble, and we totally understand your feeling,.

please no worry, I will apply the best help for you. You know, the price of our products is quite cheap, so it's maybe not perfect, and I hope you could understand this.

And for this item ,we will consider to change supplier to find the better one.

Please feel free to contact us http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Looking forward to hear from you Have a nice day:)