Rosewe - Review about Jacket from Billings, Montana

This is now 3 different companies that are advertising the same clothes from the same country all with different prices.I ordered from dresslily.

Pretty jacket, didn't take long to arrive. It was one size, I'm a small person and the sleeves were pretty snug. I'm sending pics and hope you get them. Of course the package came from China.

Pics show how it arrived with threads hanging out on shoulders. There was no receipt or info inside of package. I did cut the threads off and have to do some sewing on the cuff.

I also got charged for shipping!I would nonot recommend any of these different companies!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 11, 2015 #944094 Tokyo, Tokyo

I am customer service representative from .
I feel sorry that you are not satisfied with the item you bought but i have to say that we are ROSEWE no dresslily where you placed the order.
So this review is not fair for us and i think you should submit review for them.
We really appreciate if you can remove this review for us.

0 1 Reply

Feb 11, 2015 #944251

I wouldn't remove your review until your problem is solved. On ebay sellers try to do the same thing, they ask you to remove negative feed back before a solution is reached.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.