Rosewe - Review about Dress from Welwyn Garden City, England
Bought a dress from Rosewe, awful, nothing like the picture, itchy,cheap and see through, they refused to refund me! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!! Pic on the left was the dress I ordered, pic on righ is what I recieved!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us. All the same style. Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. ..."
- "In February I ordered a dark denim dress. In March I received a light denim looking oversized shirt. I was extremely upset. I emailed Roswe to inquiry about a refund..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."