Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I ordered this outfit in Feb.2016 from this company ROSEWE that post outfits everyday on social media and ive never received my outfit.PayPal took the money out my acct,but ive still never received my product.

Then when i get on the ROSEWE webdite to get wuestions on my money or outfit they keep saying to submit a reference ticket. So i submit the ticket get an answer thru my email but no results. And the answer i receives says they are investigating it but i still didnt receive my money back or my outfit. Please can someone get me some answers about my hard earn money i pd for thru this bogus website.

And can someone plz take the clothing website ROSEWE and MODLILY off the internet and facebook.Thank you.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewe - Review about Dress from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Wedding Dress from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Rosewe Dress Review Rosewe "Rosewe sends you clothes that do not fit and are not close to US sizes, then will not send you return infomation for refund to you like they advertise. Customer..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more