New York, New York

I ordered a dress about a couple of weeks ago and I even chose express shipping so I would get it by now but I haven't and I need it as soon as possible.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Rosewe

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.

Rosewe - Damage clothe and horrible customer service Rosewe "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..." Read more Rosewe - I got a refund!!!!! Rosewe "Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with a hole in the..." Read more Rosewe - Worst customer service Rosewe "Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a..." Read more Rosewe - Horrific advertising choices Rosewe "I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news. Attached is a screen shot showing this. I cannot in..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more