Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida

464 of 556 Rosewe reviews

Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a v neck as pictured.It is about a foot too short all over.

Way too small cheap quality. Refused a full refund although this was their mistake by false advertising!!!

These are horribly attempted replicas.Don't waste your money!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #623059 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 15 Yes 15 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
464 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24, 2015 #1038819

LOL

2 6 Reply
rodgerluers

Sep 24, 2015 #1038817 Maurice, Iowa, United States

Thank you I am a single mother and can not waste my time and MONEY on buying inexpensive clothes on sites like this!!! I'm happy I did my research and you people put your honest reviews!!!!!!
IM SORRY BUT WOW AND THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY THEY SENT YOU SUCH A CRAPPY DRESS!!!
WOW . THEY PAY THEIR WORKERS 5 CENTS A DAY IF THAT. I mean, really though, what can we expect. I am simply done buying from China regardless.
Bahahahaaaa oh wow.

5 0 Reply
eyesofanangl17

Apr 26, 2015 #976921

Oh also about the size chart comment.. Centimeters are centimeters no matter what country you're from. When I said size chart I meant their measurements in centimeters, not small medium large.

4 0 Reply
eyesofanangl17

Apr 26, 2015 #976920

Yes yes, I know, I am ashamed to admit I had much higher hopes for this dress than I should have based on the selfie picture that was their advertisement lol. BUT there are many others like me who see something and let the excitement of something that glitters obscure the obvious red flags and may see my review as helpful. This is why I left it. So thanks for your marvelous insight but why are you even on this website looking up reviews yourself if you aren't about to purchase from them yourselves?

2 0 Reply

Apr 24, 2015 #976064

This is why I don't waste my time with sites like 'wish' or overseas clothing. Cheaply made.

4 0 Reply
Bigfoot

Apr 17, 2015 #973116

When will American women figure out that a chinese sizing chart does not apply to American female forms regardless of what they say, and stop coming here to complain about this same old stuff? In China if you're female, 5'4" and 115lbs you're a big chick and wear an XL!!! If you're above those metrics YOU CAN'T WEAR CHINESE CLOTHING FROM MAINLAND CHINA!!! Figure it out - American woman, no fit in chinee clotheeng.

11 17 Reply

Apr 29, 2015 #977882

You go now, you be here to long.

8 0 Reply
Bilbo

Apr 17, 2015 #973092

You couldn't figure out yourself that the dress shown in the ad was of some random woman using her phone to take a selfie? You seriously thought it was legit?

6 10 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.