Neptune Beach, Florida
3.4K views 8 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a v neck as pictured.It is about a foot too short all over.

Way too small cheap quality. Refused a full refund although this was their mistake by false advertising!!!

These are horribly attempted replicas.Don't waste your money!

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

LOL

rodgerluers

Thank you I am a single mother and can not waste my time and MONEY on buying inexpensive clothes on sites like this!!!I'm happy I did my research and you people put your honest reviews!!!!!!

IM SORRY BUT WOW AND THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY THEY SENT YOU SUCH A CRAPPY DRESS!!!

WOW .

THEY PAY THEIR WORKERS 5 CENTS A DAY IF THAT. I mean, really though, what can we expect.

I am simply done buying from China regardless.

Bahahahaaaa oh wow.

eyesofanangl17

Oh also about the size chart comment.. Centimeters are centimeters no matter what country you're from. When I said size chart I meant their measurements in centimeters, not small medium large.

eyesofanangl17

Yes yes, I know, I am ashamed to admit I had much higher hopes for this dress than I should have based on the selfie picture that was their advertisement lol.BUT there are many others like me who see something and let the excitement of something that glitters obscure the obvious red flags and may see my review as helpful.

This is why I left it.So thanks for your marvelous insight but why are you even on this website looking up reviews yourself if you aren't about to purchase from them yourselves?

This is why I don't waste my time with sites like 'wish' or overseas clothing. Cheaply made.

Bigfoot

When will American women figure out that a chinese sizing chart does not apply to American female forms regardless of what they say, and stop coming here to complain about this same old stuff?In China if you're female, 5'4" and 115lbs you're a big chick and wear an XL!!!

If you're above those metrics YOU CAN'T WEAR CHINESE CLOTHING FROM MAINLAND CHINA!!!Figure it out - American woman, no fit in chinee clotheeng.

to Bigfoot #977882

You go now, you be here to long.

Bilbo

You couldn't figure out yourself that the dress shown in the ad was of some random woman using her phone to take a selfie? You seriously thought it was legit?