Rosewe - Review about Dress from Jonesboro, Georgia

343 of 556 Rosewe reviews

I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit.I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another order but when I go through the process it ask for an order number that I do not have or apparently don't know where it's located on the package.

I have tried to call and always get some dumb recording no one to talk to for assistance...very frustrated need to get order number so I can get my money back please.My name is Valerie Harris my contact phone number is 7706106574 my email dress is jmaavalerieh04@yahoo.com please Rosewe would you send me a order number so I will be able to submit a ticket to return this item PLEASE!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #705930

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
343 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rosewe

Sep 29, 2015 #1040636 Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call. but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site. and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×