Rosewe - Review about Dress from Jonesboro, Georgia

I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit.I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another order but when I go through the process it ask for an order number that I do not have or apparently don't know where it's located on the package.

I have tried to call and always get some dumb recording no one to talk to for assistance...very frustrated need to get order number so I can get my money back please.My name is Valerie Harris my contact phone number is 7706106574 my email dress is please Rosewe would you send me a order number so I will be able to submit a ticket to return this item PLEASE!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #705930

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29, 2015 #1040636 Tokyo, Tokyo

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call. but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site. and you can submit in this link or you can send the email to us: and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.