Jonesboro, Georgia

I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit.I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another order but when I go through the process it ask for an order number that I do not have or apparently don't know where it's located on the package.

I have tried to call and always get some dumb recording no one to talk to for assistance...very frustrated need to get order number so I can get my money back please.My name is Valerie Harris my contact phone number is 7706106574 my email dress is jmaavalerieh04@yahoo.com please Rosewe would you send me a order number so I will be able to submit a ticket to return this item PLEASE!!!!

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #1040636

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.