Rosewe - Review about Dress from Clarksville, Tennessee

242 of 556 Rosewe reviews

Way off!Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball!

Too big and fitting sucks!!Waste of $40!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #786828

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
242 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
tommydo

Nov 07 #1237638 Denver, Colorado, United States

I ordered mine from a vendor on ebay.(I recommend that if you must order from an overseas vendor use ebay. and paypal, because you will get your money back if there is a problem.)I never got the dress. I got my money back,but, lost the dress I wanted to wear to a special event. I have learned that if it takes longer than 7 days to get the item It's coming from overseas and my not get here. It's a *** shoot that I am not willing to take.

1 0 Reply
getwhatyoupayfor

Feb 10 #1109570 Chicago, Illinois, United States

That is definitely not the same dress, but what the *** did you expect for $40? Seriously????

14 10 Reply
RNB

Mar 01 #1120453 Ashland, Oregon, United States

I'd expect to get the dress in the photo even if advertised for just $40.00. The problem is some of those sites are stealing photos from reputable websites and then sending the buyer a very cheap knock-off which is fraud.

8 5 Reply

Apr 10 #1142313

"Stores are allowed to fraud me because I'm only spending $40." ....what kind of *** logic is that

5 0 Reply

May 27 #1165410

In China I guess they can and do. A fool and his money are soon parted.

2 1 Reply

May 27 #1165407

What you see is a professional photograph with a model and then the dress you ordered is made in a sweat shop in China and is made with very cheap fabric. Almost like a costume you would buy at a drug store or party store quality. Thin satin, cheap ribbon, etc. The dress was 3.00 to make.

3 1 Reply
tommydo

Nov 07 #1237641 Denver, Colorado, United States

I have received a few items from vendors here in the U.S.@ $40.00 and less very good things . I love a bargain and online shopping.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×