Chicago, Illinois

I purchased a coat that was marked down from $300 to $50 and an $11 dollar sweater. It took 2 weeks to ship and I was disappointed. The items were much smaller than the tag said and cheaply made.

Review about: Coat.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Rosewe

Dear customer,

we are terribly sorry for what happened,but our size based on Asian size which is smaller than that of western country so we generally suggest customers buy a larger size.

just hope you can understand that and we will offer some discounts for future orders

you can contact with us here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Rosewe - Rose We scammers Rosewe "I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid..." Read more Rosewe - I got a refund!!!!! Rosewe "Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with a hole in the..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe - Horrific advertising choices Rosewe "I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news. Attached is a screen shot showing this. I cannot in..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more