Loganville, Georgia

The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say because Its been worn but I had to try it on!!

Review about: Clothing.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #938106

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for what happened and here is our return policy http://www.rosewe.com/return-policy-a90.html and we encourage all customers read it first.

As stated, all the items returned can't be worn , please understand that.

And if you still have questions with it you can contact with us directly: http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Rosewe - Review about Dress from Merrimac, Wisconsin Rosewe "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..." Read more Rosewe Jumpsuit Review from San Diego, California Rosewe "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..." Read more RoseWe is a Scam Rosewe "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..." Read more Do not order from Rosewe Rosewe "The quality is terrible There is no phone number to reach anyone I am trying to return an item and not sure how I will get money back...." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more