Toronto, Ontario
2.2

I ordered a coat using their sizing chart. The coat was much too large. I feel they are responsible for the return postage because I did use their chart to size the item and this is the only means I would have for figuring out the correct size being an online product. They a

lso take their sweet time replying and they don’t address the problem why you want to return the item. I was not satisfied with their first reply because of no reference to why just giving a ticket no. And where to send it. Tried two more times and same reply.

The reviews of this company is so negative in every way. Wished I had checked them out before ordering.

Dear Pgmansz

Maybe

Here is our Return Address:

8555 Tonnelle Avenue, Unit 301, North Bergen, New Jersey 07047 United States Consignee: Chen Wei

Customers are responsible for shipping cost. Once you have returned it, please pay attention to below and send necessary information to us.

1. Please write your RMA number on the package(RMA number = 10830282)

2. After sending your return, please return to our site and submit the tracking number, or the photo of the postal receipt

3. We will issue a full refund of the returned items after we verified the package is on the way back.

4.If you return by USPS,please select NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED to make sure package delivered successfully.

5. Please do not send any mails or letters to the return address. We will discard it automatically. The best way to communicate is through our ticket system, or online chat!

Your ticket (ID:T8516075833) has been replied by our customer service. The communication records have been listed below:

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Coat.

Preferred solution: Full refund and they pay return shipping costs.

Rosewe Pros: Very disatisfied.

Rosewe Cons: Never received the order.

• Rosewe scam refund

Comments

They shipped me the wrong item and expect me to pay to return it in order to get the correct item! Wrong, just wrong!

Rosewe Reviews