Poorly made merchandise not completed this outfit is not Finish the pants are Short not long I want my money back A very bad experience my outfit came from China are you kidding me there is no tags on saying the size it fits my 15-year-old daughter not a 60-year-old woman this is not call casualwear it was this is called trash please return my money my niece used her credit card to get me this 100 words cannot describe this trash I'm sending you a picture so you can see what the company is sending me if you're having your merchandise made in China you need to rethink who you're having make this because this is garbage even though it was $26 it's still my money and I don't think it's fair and I will be reporting you this does not make any sense at all I need someone to contact me ASAP 170-7430 8102 someone needs to contact me and refund me my money please this is ridiculous I was going to outdoor at there and I wouldn't wear this to a dogfight thank you very kindly my name is Marsha Lee and I will not be again

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $26. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Fairfield, California, United States #1176580

I am mad as *** send my Money Back i'm going to post this on Facebook and let everyone know not to order because this is BS