This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.6

Update by user Jul 03

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. It was actually resolved 6/29/20 (the calendar above wouldn't go back to June) to my complete satisfaction..

Update by user Jul 03

Bottom Line is: Quality fair to poor Refund action was 100% of the cost immediate without any hassle I would consider ordering from them again but for the sizing inaccuracies.

Original review posted by user Jul 03

After ordering clothing items from 2 other similar companies and being extremely dissatisfied with those companies' quality and return service, I found Rosewe to be an upgrade.

The item, a bathing suit, was what was shown on the website and shipping time was acceptable.

As seems to be the common theme with these companies, the sizing was off and I'd planned to return the item. The company instead refunded me 100% of my payment (minus 3.00) and did not require me to return the item.

My account was credited the full amount in less than 24 hours.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by their prompt action; I was less impressed by the quality of the clothing but at least it was the same as the pictured item on the website. Sizing is an issue with all these companies so keep that in mind.

User's recommendation: The better of the 3 companies I'm dealing with.

Rosewe Pros: Timely delivery, Look of the dress online, Refund policy.

Rosewe Cons: Size chart is incorrect, Clothing material.

Comments