Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

my order # R171115****492892

by Willis

WHEN AM I GOING TO RECEIVE IT, YOU ALL CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ON NOV.5, 2017 ,IT IS NOW DEC.5,2017. I WANT MY 2 SWEATERS AND JEWELRY. LOOKING FOR MY ORDER SOON

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

applying a my credit

by Hagen

How do I apply my credit from a returned dress I bought from your company?

Coat

by Aura

How do I return the coat I purchased? I don't have a computer, just a cell phone Please.help.me

order R170911****287632

by Ennifer

where is your business located????

order R170911****287632

by Ennifer

where is my order , I thought it took 1-3 business days

rush order

by Jomar

I need a dress by 9-23-2017. Is it possible I can order it now and receive it by the above date?

I have a ticket number T800506**** and waiting on more info to return the item

by Araseli

View

I have not received my items that I ordered. I would like a telephone number to speak to someone about this.

1 answer
Ennifer
what is your telephone # so I can talk to someone about this matter...
View

I want to return my items but no return address

Dresses tops skirt all a mess complete rip off

1 answer
Too small
View

Why want anyone contact me? I have been waiting over a week.

by Linus

View

My password does not seem to be correct for you so you cannot ship my product. My password is Rhetoric22

by Syrena

View

when will I receive my clothing?

by Anavictoria

I ordered a top and a jumpsuit about three weeks ago with the assumption that i will receive it within seven days.I ordered these items to go on my wedding anniversary so if you cannot deliver within the next two days i would like you to cancel because at any other point in time would not be suitable for me.

Questions 52