Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Order status

It says my purchase i made on Nov. 1 has not been shipped yet, I think 14days is long enough time to ship out an oder??? Whats the problem???

My order

I placed an order last night , I would like to know if their is any way to receive my dress faster do you have a faster delivery option? I need dress by Tuesday 11/13/18. Order# RR1811091039005606 Thanks !!

Dresses

I ordered two dresses 08/02/18 and have not received them as of today date 08/27/18. Received this message: The order (RR1808030314378760) you placed at Rosewe.com has been dispatched and the following is the tracking information.

Tracking number: 420851319361269903503057663285 Tracking Your Order: https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/ I still have not revived anything since the message went out. What is the problem please?

info about rosewe

I am curious to know if this company is the same as ROTITA? I would beware before buying anything from them. Cheap material and it took a month to get my items.

Order

Trying to place order, but don't take my information. Is there a phone number? Looks like trouble reviews, not sure what to do, would like bathingsuit before summer is over..

Show

I need to know the status of my orders

Can I talk to someone through the phone?

Where is my order. Paid on June 12 2018

Need to return my order

Why I kept and trying to follow the procedure to return my orde and I can not get through

R1805080601398132

Why haven’t I received my order?

My order

I haven't received my order and trying to track it which is not going through and I don't have an acct number

my order no. is r1805230951265701

Order

I have not yet got my order

Where my dress order

I order a dress about a week ago n have not heard if it has been shipped or anything

I will not recommend anyone order from this company.

Dresses

I'm trying to return these dresses and nobody is contacting me back. Why is it so hard to get in touch with you guys so I can return the stuff

Returrn/Refund

I received my order in the mail today. I am not satisfied with the quality of the product & they are too small for me.

I have tried to login to my account several times & I’m not able to. I’m trying to request for a ticket so I can start the return process.

I need someone to contact ASAP to help me complete my return. Thank you!

I have been trying to return/exchange the top I ordered. (R18031402292022865 ).

I ordered a size small and want to exchange it for a size medium.

I have submitted ticket #8409528 and am still waiting on the correct avenue to take to get this resolved. Please help.Ina Hammond Type your message here

Show

I can’t checkout because my Mastercard debit card is not being accepted. I have money on my giftcard

My order

Where's my order!!! I have paid for !

Change of address

I wanted to change my address because when I receive my debit card I was at a different address and when I tried to order something it kept saying something about the address and I figured out that's what it was. Can you put in my new address? It is 4321 av n fort Worth Texas.76105

Return

I am trying to do a return, I purchased through pay pal. I do not have an account with you.

Please advise me on how I can return. My email is msclaus17@msn.com My Transaction ID # 60694562R0378421W Invoice ID # RR1801212331025480 Dorothy Claus-Yurik

Where is my order??

I ordered the gray long maxi dress with the two pockets in front and draw string neck, and a few more dresses. This order was placed 3 to 4 weeks ago just want to know if I'm getting my product or was I just scamed?

Because Ican read a lot complain like me...

Where is the phone numbers? to talk with someone, who can explain what happened??

Returns