Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Where my dress order

I order a dress about a week ago n have not heard if it has been shipped or anything

I will not recommend anyone order from this company.

Dresses

I'm trying to return these dresses and nobody is contacting me back. Why is it so hard to get in touch with you guys so I can return the stuff

Returrn/Refund

I received my order in the mail today.I am not satisfied with the quality of the product & they are too small for me.

I have tried to login to my account several times & I’m not able to. I’m trying to request for a ticket so I can start the return process.

I need someone to contact ASAP to help me complete my return.Thank you!

I have been trying to return/exchange the top I ordered.(R18031402292022865 ).

I ordered a size small and want to exchange it for a size medium.

I have submitted ticket #8409528 and am still waiting on the correct avenue to take to get this resolved.Please help.Ina Hammond Type your message here

Show

I can’t checkout because my Mastercard debit card is not being accepted. I have money on my giftcard

My order

Where's my order!!! I have paid for !

Change of address

I wanted to change my address because when I receive my debit card I was at a different address and when I tried to order something it kept saying something about the address and I figured out that's what it was. Can you put in my new address? It is 4321 av n fort Worth Texas.76105

Return

I am trying to do a return, I purchased through pay pal.I do not have an account with you.

Please advise me on how I can return.My email is msclaus17@msn.com My Transaction ID # 60694562R0378421W Invoice ID # RR1801212331025480 Dorothy Claus-Yurik

Where is my order??

I ordered the gray long maxi dress with the two pockets in front and draw string neck, and a few more dresses.This order was placed 3 to 4 weeks ago just want to know if I'm getting my product or was I just scamed?

Because Ican read a lot complain like me...

Where is the phone numbers?to talk with someone, who can explain what happened??

Returns

Can I have the full postal address for returns asap please Thankyou Amanda

Order not received

I ordered the gray long maxi dress with the two pockets in front and draw string neck, this order was placed 3 to 4 weeks ago just want to know if I'm getting my product or was I just scamed?

Questions 32