Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I want to talk to someone

About my order

3 answers
Irene Moore
If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to reach out to the company customer service team directly via the Rosewe Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website. You will find the company email address, headquarters address, and links to their social media networks. Please note that Rosewe Customer Service is available Monday to Thursday from 9:00PM to 11:30PM, and from 1:00AM to 6:00AM EST.
I placed an order over three weeks. I have not received my order and would like to know the whereabouts.
@Betty Marsh I had the same issue. Now, i have gotten the items and they do not fit. The sizing chart is horribly off. In order to get a refund, I have to ship the items back to CHINA. I didn't even know it was coming from there. Oh, I also have to pay for the return shipping.
View more answers (2)

How can I get my refund?

I did send back my wig, OR # HR190415 1955, SKU #223578701. Please credit me back the funds for the return, at that same account charged.

ASAP. I've been waiting a long time.

God, Christ, Allah, and the Holy Ghost understand. Thanks.

Ann McDonald
According to Rosewe refund policy, return and refunds can take up to 20 days to be complete. You may also contact Rosewe customer service via the Contact tab on Pissed Consumer website.

Mi orden no yego

2 answers
I have two order I nee to return them order number isRR1908050600364311 and RR1908021533399736
Ann McDonald

According to Rosewe delivery policy your tracking number and the express company website link will be sent in e-mail immediately after the company ship the order out. You can also track it in user account on Rosewe. Rosewe will also e-mail you if there is any unsuccessful delivery. You can conatct Rosewe customer service by live chat, by ticket or by email at service@rosewe.com

View more answers (1)

My order

I tried to order the Easter bunny shirt in an XL and I wanted to put it on my bent card and it kept sending it to pay pal. I don’t want to use pay pal how do I purchace this shirt with my debt card. My email ismynina1302@yahoo.com

Irene Moore
According to the Rosewe FAQ page, available payment methods are PayPal, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Visa, American Express, and Discover. They do not accept cash on delivery.

If you have trouble paying via credit card, please check the details of your card info to make sure they are correct, including the expiration date, cardholder name, security code on the back of your card as well as the billing address. Please ensure that you have not reached the card limit or if the card is currently being reviewed by your bank. In case your payment is still refused, Rosewe suggests using a different card or payment method. If the advice above does not work, please contact your bank or submit a ticket on the company website including detailed information along with error messages.

I NEED MY DELIVERY SOONER

I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE RECEIVING DATE. I NEED TO RECEIVE IT SOONER THAN THAT ...

I TRY TO CONTACT YOU BUT I CAN'T. I NEED ASSITANCE WITH MY NEED ASAP.. I NEED TO RECEIVE MY DELIVERY ON THE 20TH THE LATEST.

WHO SHOULD I CONTACT REGARDING THAT. IF I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA OR SEND YOU A FEDEX LABEL I DON'T MIND.

Irene Moore
The Rosewe Shipping page states that the company uses the following shipping methods:

• Flat Rate Shipping: 9-12 business days
  • Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
  • Expedited Shipping: 3-5 business days

Please note that shipping time does not include processing time. It usually takes 1-4 business days to process your order. Some items may need 6-9 business days. The company will send you an email if the processing time takes longer than expected. Your tracking number and the express company website link will be sent in e-mail immediately after Rosewe ships the order out. You can also track it in your user account on Rosewe. They will also e-mail you if there is any unsuccessful delivery. After you receive the order you purchased, you are free to write a review and get points rewarded.
View

I ordered 2 dresses in January and you guys took money out of my account and I still haven’t received my items

Irene Moore
According to the Rosewe FAQ page, the company will email the tracking number and link after shipping the order out. You can also login your user account, to track the order. Or click the following link https://www.rosewe.com/user.php?act=track_query to track.

If you need any assistance with your order, you may submit a ticket with full details on the company website.

Please note that Rosewe accepts returns within 30 days of receipt. Overdue requests may not be accepted. Some items are not covered under the return policy including flash sale items and jewelry. You may check out comprehensive information regarding Rosewe returns and refunds in the article “Rotita VS Rosewe: Compare Rewards, Returns, and Refunds Policies”.

Coupon

I forgot to add the coupon to my recent order of February 19 and I want to know how I can add that now I’ve already made the payment and I have no way to contact a human being by voice. Of course I would like to speak some to someone in person if I could

Irene Moore
The Rosewe Help page states that every coupon has its own expiring date. You can use it before the expiring date. You may try to reach out to Rosewe Customer Service using the information below:

• Mailing Address: Rosewe Room2028, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road Pudong, Shanghai 201206 China
  • Live Chat: Monday to Thursday from 9:00PM to 11:30PM, and from 1:00AM to 6:00AM EST.

dropship

by WistfulBison

I am an online retailer. Do you have website dropship for online retailers ?

Order status

by AmbiguousAbyssinian

It says my purchase i made on Nov. 1 has not been shipped yet, I think 14days is long enough time to ship out an oder??? Whats the problem???

My order

I placed an order last night , I would like to know if their is any way to receive my dress faster do you have a faster delivery option? I need dress by Tuesday 11/13/18. Order# RR1811091039005606 Thanks !!

Dresses

by AlikeTortoise916

I ordered two dresses 08/02/18 and have not received them as of today date 08/27/18. Received this message: The order (RR1808030314378760) you placed at Rosewe.com has been dispatched and the following is the tracking information.

Tracking number: 420851319361269903503057663285 Tracking Your Order: https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/ I still have not revived anything since the message went out. What is the problem please?

info about rosewe

I am curious to know if this company is the same as ROTITA? I would beware before buying anything from them. Cheap material and it took a month to get my items.

Order

Trying to place order, but don't take my information. Is there a phone number? Looks like trouble reviews, not sure what to do, would like bathingsuit before summer is over..

View

I need to know the status of my orders

by ColossalYak

Can I talk to someone through the phone?

by EveryMoorhen

Where is my order. Paid on June 12 2018

Need to return my order

Why I kept and trying to follow the procedure to return my orde and I can not get through

R1805080601398132

by LovableYak

Why haven’t I received my order?

My order

I haven't received my order and trying to track it which is not going through and I don't have an acct number

my order no. is r1805230951265701

Order

I have not yet got my order

Where my dress order

I order a dress about a week ago n have not heard if it has been shipped or anything

1 answer
I will not recommend anyone order from this company.

Questions 49