1.2

I ordered four tops/jackets and they all had to be returned because the sizes are at least 1/2 of what we would consider normal here in the US.Their "One Size Fits All" is like an American size 6!

The XXL top I ordered fit except the arms were super tiny, like for a child.

The fabric quality and sewing was very poor, the fleece jacket was the thinnest and cheapest fleece I had ever seen, seemed like it would just fall apart if it was laundered.Hopefully 60% of purchase price will be returned as they have told me!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosewe jacket from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Rosewe to "i am going to try to return as they have been prompt in responding to my complaints and state that they will refund 60% of the purchase price (plus i pay shipping)".

The most disappointing in user's experience was products are definitely not as described. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I ended up just eating the cost and donating the clothing to charity since it was past the 30 days in their return policy. Just didn't want to take the chance of paying for mailing the junk back to China and have them deny the 60% refund because I didn't return it in time.

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #1040631

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.