I will never order from these folks again. They are a complete rip off.

I order a dress for a dance event and jewelry. When I received it however it looks nothing like the pictures. The jewelry looks like something that came from the .99 cents store and you would give a little girl to play dress up with. The dress is made of such cheap material it would be an embarrassment for me to even think of wearing.

However I could use it as a dust rag.

Please I repeat please do not order anything from these people. You will be disappointed.

Comments

So agree with the customers. Don't let these beautiful pictures fool you.

They are a scam! The merchandise doesn't look anything like the picture.

The customer service is heinous *** and so is the tracking and shippung. The clothes look like it was made by clowns!

This is 2018 in the USA. I don't know what the people in China do., but we have policies for scam artists and rip offs I will not be used. I want a refund and believe me I will spread the word!!!

This has been an ongoing problem for so many other people yet they will continue to order because it’s “a great price”. No one ever checks reviews anymore which is sad because this is what’s happening and this company knows it.

They are just one of many from China, in my opinion, are just changing the name but using the same pretense. Most likely, you would have never gotten your money back nor been able to reach them since they are only interested in separating people from their money and not giving anyone good customer service nor good merchandise.

Please support your local community merchants. They need our money and support in order to survive.