Rosewe - Ordered 2 top,paid for by credit card,they show they shipped and I recieved,,,

I purchased 2 tops off this,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at Christmas time to rip some one off,,,totally pissed.Sandra moreau what more would you like me to say there liars,I got ripped off,and I am very upset ,they have all the right information when I checked,and said it was delivered dec 5/14,,,and I RECIEVED it which is a down right lie,,,got my statement yesterday and they had no problem taking the money,,,also this PayPal,keeps getting in my road,I don't use them,so why do they show up on my statement,, Sandra moreau.

332 first ave.

sault Ste.marie,,,Ontario,p6c-4p1.705-575-8778.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #574301

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 25, 2014 #920878 Osaka, Osaka

Dear customer,
We are terribly sorry for what happened and hope you well.
I have read your review carefully and i sincerely hope that we can solve this matter for you soon.
Firstly, i suggest you check your mail box because most orders are sent by post mail .When order arrives, post office contact and deliver it but sometimes when consignee is not at home, they may leave the package on their mail box.
Secondly, if you can't find it in the mail box you can also tell me your order number so that i can solve the matter for you.
please contact with me with this email address telling that you wrote a review in pissedconsumer :

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about