Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at Christmas time to rip some one off,,,totally pissed.Sandra moreau what more would you like me to say there liars,I got ripped off,and I am very upset ,they have all the right information when I checked,and said it was delivered dec 5/14,,,and I RECIEVED it which is a down right lie,,,got my statement yesterday and they had no problem taking the money,,,also this PayPal,keeps getting in my road,I don't use them,so why do they show up on my statement,, Sandra moreau.

332 first ave.

sault Ste.marie,,,Ontario,p6c-4p1.705-575-8778.

Review about: Top.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Never RECIEVED, / $35
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Rosewe
Osaka, Osaka, Japan #920878

Dear customer,

We are terribly sorry for what happened and hope you well.

I have read your review carefully and i sincerely hope that we can solve this matter for you soon.

Firstly, i suggest you check your mail box because most orders are sent by post mail .When order arrives, post office contact and deliver it but sometimes when consignee is not at home, they may leave the package on their mail box.

Secondly, if you can't find it in the mail box you can also tell me your order number so that i can solve the matter for you.

please contact with me with this email address telling that you wrote a review in pissedconsumer : service@rosewe.com