On March 27,2016 I ordered the White Zipper pocket Jumpsuit. to this day I have not received my order nor can I speak with customer service.

I would like the status of this order. I need a good phone number to call so I may speak with someone. I didn't get an order number. this order was paid in full.

Every time i call the phone number given for customer service, I get the recording saying leave a message and someone will return your in 24 hours.I still haven't heard from anyone.

I've called a least 4 time since I didn't get my order in 24 hours as stated when ordered. Please contact me with the status or refund my payment of $33.?.

Review about: Rosewe Shipping Service.

I didn't like: I cannot speak a customer service representative, Terrible customer service, Very poor service.

Comments

Bristol, New Hampshire, United States #1316518

I placed an order on March 25 and have not received items either. I was able to check my order status online and it says it is being ready to ship from China on April 2.

Must be a very slow boat from China! I'll give it another week and if the tracking status hasn't changed I will cancel charge on my credit card.