On March 27,2016 I ordered the White Zipper pocket Jumpsuit.to this day I have not received my order nor can I speak with customer service.

I would like the status of this order. I need a good phone number to call so I may speak with someone. I didn't get an order number. this order was paid in full.

Every time i call the phone number given for customer service, I get the recording saying leave a message and someone will return your in 24 hours.I still haven't heard from anyone.

I've called a least 4 time since I didn't get my order in 24 hours as stated when ordered.Please contact me with the status or refund my payment of $33.?.

Review about: Jumpsuit.

I didn't like: I cannot speak a customer service representative, Very poor service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3331
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Patty

I placed an order on March 25 and have not received items either.I was able to check my order status online and it says it is being ready to ship from China on April 2.

Must be a very slow boat from China!I'll give it another week and if the tracking status hasn't changed I will cancel charge on my credit card.