2.3

Not what I ordered and customer service said it didnt make sense to return! that was it....

Paid with paypal and got $5 back on my item....

Never again will I order from them! Horrible just horrible customer service. And they don't care to answer on how to resolve the matter. I guess its because there is a language difference but if that's the case then have someone working in Customer Service who speaks English. I don't suggest anyone shopping with this company, shipping was on time but if the outfit isn't what your ordered didn't even matter if the item reached.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rosewe online order from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #1041129

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call.but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.