1.3

The two pieces I ordered and received, 2 weeks later both were no where close to correct sizes.The knit black and green tunic is not even close to the size requested.

The green cotton tunic is a joke and looks nothing like the picture. Cheap merchandise that comes from China. NO FREE SHIPPING on returns. You pay to send it back to CHINA!

I called their customer help line which was no help. The pieces are already in the good will bag. You pay for what you get and this company is the worst. Don't be fooled.

I have ordered from many manufactures and this one is the worst.I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!!!

Review about: Rosewe Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I will never order from Rosewe again! Rosewe "I submitted an order for a dress, (Cutout Design High Waist Bowknot Decorated Dress) size 4X. It took two months to arrive, and when it did, it was approximately size..." Read more Rosewe - Worst customer service Rosewe "Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe Dress Review from Mckenna, Washington Rosewe "Oh my gosh,....poorest quality of clothing Ive ever seen in my life. I ordered two dresses, one was the looking flowy sheer multi coloured wrap dress worth the slits up..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more