I and a friend ordered over 3 weeks ago on "express priority mail" even then it states "processing time" should be 6-10 days then the 3 day shipping. according to the sight its been "processing" since the day i ordered and hasnt budged.

No phone # or anything to contact.

if I do not receive my package in the next couple days and it if its not at the quality it should be for $85 then I will be contacting the BBB . and by the looks of all the other complaints I've seen now that I've done research (my stupid mistake not doing that before I ordered) i would encourage others to do so as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Just wondering how you guys paid for Rosewe shipments? If they are giving you partial refund, not answering your emails, you can dispute it with your credit card company.

I usually use paypal and paypal is very good of providing a full refund and getting their money back from fraudulent companies.

All they do is remove the money from their account and credit yours. Paypal is fast too.