1.1

I'VE PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING AND YET NOTHING HAS COME!I HAVE NOT HAD ANYONE AS OF YET TO TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS HOWEVER IT TOOK THEM A MATTER OF SECONDS TO TAKE MY MONEY, IF I DON'T GET A PROMPT RESPONSE MY BANK HAS SUGGESTED I REVERSE PAYMENT!!!

I ALSO DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THEIR IS NO ONE TO SPEAK TOO, EVERYTHING IS VIA CHAT AND IT WILL STILL TAKE A DAY FOR SOMEONE TO RESPOND!! I'M UPSET WITH MYSELF, I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING.

I WILL NOT BE ORDERING AGAIN AND I WILL NOT RECCOMEND THIS SITE TO NO ONE!!!I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM MORE CREDITIBLE WEBSITES FTOM NOW ON.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: I PAID FOR URGENT DELIVERY! 1-4 BUSINESS DAYS. NOTHING YET!!!.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review Rosewe "Rosewe sends you clothes that do not fit and are not close to US sizes, then will not send you return infomation for refund to you like they advertise. Customer..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe - I got a refund!!!!! Rosewe "Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with a hole in the..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more