1.1

I'VE PAID FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING AND YET NOTHING HAS COME!I HAVE NOT HAD ANYONE AS OF YET TO TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS HOWEVER IT TOOK THEM A MATTER OF SECONDS TO TAKE MY MONEY, IF I DON'T GET A PROMPT RESPONSE MY BANK HAS SUGGESTED I REVERSE PAYMENT!!!

I ALSO DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THEIR IS NO ONE TO SPEAK TOO, EVERYTHING IS VIA CHAT AND IT WILL STILL TAKE A DAY FOR SOMEONE TO RESPOND!! I'M UPSET WITH MYSELF, I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING.

I WILL NOT BE ORDERING AGAIN AND I WILL NOT RECCOMEND THIS SITE TO NO ONE!!!I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM MORE CREDITIBLE WEBSITES FTOM NOW ON.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: I PAID FOR URGENT DELIVERY! 1-4 BUSINESS DAYS. NOTHING YET!!!.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Merrimac, Wisconsin Rosewe "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review Rosewe "Rosewe sends you clothes that do not fit and are not close to US sizes, then will not send you return infomation for refund to you like they advertise. Customer..." Read more Rosewe - FAUX LEATHER JACKET Rosewe "UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL: this faux fur jacket looked so nice online and looked like a joke costume for a child once it arrived, totally plastic & mailing..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more